Monday, February 25, 2008

Closing Day!!

Well, this is it!! I just purchased my first home. As I started to ponder all the work that was going to go into this I decided that I just might have finally found something to blog about!!

When I moved back to Minneapolis from Los Angeles last year, one of my main motivations was that I wanted to own a house. I am so excited that this dream is coming true!! I decided to pair this topic with the topic of me being a single girl simply because so many people are shocked that a single girl is buying her own home, and one that needs a little work done. I thought maybe there might be others out there who are like me and who would be interested. If not, at least I'll have this record for myself. :)

My new house is a little one story, one bedroom, one bath single family home with a full basement and stucco exterior, in the Midtown area of the city of Minneapolis. It needs some redecorating, and a few repairs here and there. So off we go!!

No comments: