Saturday, January 31, 2009

If you own a home in the city of Minneapolis...

you have to check this out. I read on another blog that you could get copies of old permits from the city of Minneapolis. I did a little research and found out that to do that you go to the Minneapolis Development Review department. They are located downtown and they do have free parking, as long as you go in the correct lot. I didn't, I ended up in a lot across the street, and ended up paying like $3. No big deal. So, you go up to their office, and they have some computers set up in the middle, where you can search by address. I will post more details about what I found with my property as soon as I get some of the papers I printed out together. It was very interesting. I hope to post this in the next couple of days!

No comments: