Thursday, April 24, 2008

One room almost done!

I've been getting overwhelmed at everything that needs to be done so I've been trying to focus on one room, the bedroom. You can see how scary it was before, I think it's come a long way and I'm pretty proud of myself, I did this all on my own!
There is a little cove area where I plan on putting my computer.
The before picture:



After! The color here is not quite right, the next pic is more accurate.


And here are my new sconces. I am kicking myself for not taking a before picture, you should have seen the things that were up there before. The were candle sconces, off white with pink, green and blue flowers, with an orangy-red bulb. Scary.

1 comment:

Michael said...

You may not feel like it, but I think you're making a hell of a lot of progress!

I still haven't painted... Or hung my paintings... Or gotten a couch...