Friday, May 16, 2008

Living Room ceiling done!

Many thanks to my cheap labor and good friend James for his 40-some hours of work sanding, caulking, priming and painting my living room ceiling. I have been criticized by some people for not keeping the wood stained, but it wasn't that nice in the first place and that's so not my taste anyway. It looks so much better now, it really opens up the room. It looked a ski lodge before, and that's fine for some people, but it's not what I am going for here at all. Now I just need to get the new lights up to see if they work in the space, and I can get started on the rest of this room.



2 comments:

whe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
whe said...

I can't wait to see what your new lights look like! I agree with you about the ski lodge look. It's the type of thing Steve and I would disagree on, I think.