Monday, July 28, 2008

Green walls finished

I've finally finished painting the 2 walls in the living room green. At first I was a little scared of the color, the first coat was very yellow and streaky, but after I finished a few coats it looked much better.



The next thing I'm working on is the entry way. I've already painted the ceiling, changed the light fixture, and painted the trim. I'll be painting the walls tomorrow but I'll have to wait on the new vinyl floor until after the hardwood in the adjoining room is refinished.

4 comments:

Domesticated said...

I like it. It looks very clean. Who are you using for your hardwood floors?

Michael said...

I love those walls.

I had walls like that when I was renting, but alas no more!

Great choice for the light fixture too.

I'm incredibly jealous by your progress. When it's cold out, I'll spend my time working in the condo...

RSP said...

domesticated, I plan on using a guy name Arne, with Arne's Floor Sanding.
walk on red... that's the problem!! lol It's too nice out right now and I keep getting distracted by the sunshine!

whe said...

I LOVE that green.