Thursday, March 13, 2008

Bathroom Update



Here are some pictures of the bathroom, or specifially the shower area. The first one was after the plaster was torn down, the second is the one with most of the Durock cement board installed. I guess I took that picture before the guy was done. Now I just have to get it tiled and I'll be ready to paint and finish up the work in the bathroom. I met with one tiler today and I have another appointment tomorrow, I'm getting 4 bids in all. So far the first bid is for about $750 just for the labor. We'll see how the others stack up.

2 comments:

Michael said...

$750 just for the labor! That is... wow. I wish I had more money...

Nice to know your project is coming along.

RSP said...

Yeah, I wish I had more money too! ;) haha! The next guy was like $450 or 475 in labor, so not as bad, and another one is coming Monday to give a bid. I had no debt before buying this house, now it's another story, I hope it's worth it in the end. Thanks for the comment and for reading!