Thursday, March 27, 2008

New windows

The windows are finally done and it's a pretty big step in feeling like I am actually making some progress. The first picture is before, the second is after the windows were installed and the final one is after the outside was wrapped in PVC. It's nice that now I don't have to worry about the wood frame rotting or paint peeling.

Right now it looks a little random, but after I finish the rest of the exterior stuff I plan on doing it should look great. I'm going to remove the other awning over the front door. I may replace it with another one at some point, not sure yet. I'll be painting all the rest of the trim white, as well as the front storm door, and then I'll actually be painting the house another color, possibly a light plummy gray or a light sage green color. That should look better with the white trim.





2 comments:

Michael said...

You have a totally cute house!

I want a house!

The windows look great!

Exclamation point!

whe said...

I vote for plummy grey! I get a vote, right?

The windows looks great!